Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Chute done, shredder promptly broken!

I realized I bent part of the blue piece at the wrong point, so I had to drill out a couple rivets and make a new piece out of the green PP sheet. From there on it was cut, bend, rivet.

I whizzed through the second half of the chute.

Above is my poor man's sheet metal brake. I use the white board on the left to bend things over. It's a bit of trouble to set up but it works.

One side on... both sides on... green piece on.

Video walk-around including attachment method. It came out pretty well!


I started to shred something in celebration and promptly spun the small cog right off the freewheel, making the whole thing unusable! I'll get that fixed after Thanksgiving. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment